Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gluten free Cookies for Grandkids

I have grandchildren coming.
I am excited.
The chocolate cookies are gluten-free and the chocolate chip are for the wheat lovers among us.
I will post the recipe soon especially for you, Chalsea. Thanks for doing the taste test for me. I am wondering how long they will stay good. Fresh cookies are always wonderful. We will see.

UPDATE
It's a  Keeper

Chocolate Cookies
Blend together
2 c white sugar
1 c margarine
2/3 c sour cream
1 t vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 c cocoa


Add and combine
3 1/4 celiac bread mix flour
1 t soda

400 degrees F for 8 or so minutes
Do not over bake.

Bake on parchment paper so you can slide it onto the counter to cool and start another pan of cookies. They are very fragile when warm but will firm up. And they are still chewy the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment